What is Flashnews?
Subscribing to the Flash News entitles you to receive the daily updates on all areas of the financial market before the Asian market opens.
We send the Flashnews through out of the week from Monday to Friday which are being used effectively by the intraday traders, swing traders and day traders.
In our daily flash news we cover the “most promising trades of the week” out of the following markets:
- METALS: Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum, Palladium
- ENERGY: Oil, Natural Gas, Heating oil, RB gas
- SOFT COMMODITIES: Coffee, Cotton, Sugar, Cocoa, Orange Juice
- GRAINS: Corn, Wheat, Rice, Soybean, Soymeal, Soy oil
- STOCK MARKET: Australian, Hong Kong, Nikkei, Nifty, Euro Stoxx, DAX, FTSE, CAC, S&P, Dow, Nasdaq, Russell 2000
- CURRENCIES: Dollar Index, Euro, Pound, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar, Swiss franc, Japanese Yen, Indian Rupee, S. Rand
- TREASURY BOND: 30 years bond
The Flash news is widely subscribed by active traders who are looking for answers at crucial stage in daily volatile market. We try to include all markets daily outlook in our flash news.
The daily flash news/updates/alerts are being send through whats aap/email.